Wren and Cuff Your Face Hot ‘70
The Wren and Cuff Your Face Hot ‘70 is a tweaked Silicon Fuzz Face circuit w/ Low Cut. All of the references below are in comparison to a traditional 70′s style Fuzz Face and/or their clones.
• Two BC108 silicon transistors selected for specific gains.
• Super-quiet metal film resistors
• Added smoothing capacitors to tame spiky highs and eliminate squealing at higher volumes.
• Modified for higher output volume.
• Reverse-log fuzz potentiometer that allows for finer tuning of the amount of fuzz applied.
• Mullard “tropical fish” out-cap with increased value to allow more lows to come through.
• Custom “You” knob functions as a low-cut to allow for fine tuning of the lows let into the circuit
In summary, it is an ultra-smooth high-gain silicon 70′s style fuzz. May be the smoothest most useful silicon fuzz you’ve ever heard!