Cusack Pedal Cracker
The Cusack Pedal Cracker was inspired by vocalists around the world who desire the ability to have the control and versatility that guitar and bass players have always possessed.
The Pedal Cracker offers the ability for a vocalist to incorporate any pedals they desire into a pedal board of their own enabling complete control of their sound with some added flair compliments of the momentary and three position switch features. Simply plug into the Pedal cracker via the XLR input, connect the pedal board through the 1/4 in input and output jacks and you have a buffered effects loop for vocals.
• Bypass footswitch – turns the effects loop off or on
• Gain, Wet and Dry knobs adjusts the signal level and mix
• Three position option switch – Trails, Normal and Pre-send. This switch selects the status of the send and return which in conjunction with the momentary footswitch allows the singer a variety of creative options.
• Recessed switches for ground lift and 48V phantom power
• 9V center negative power supply (not included)